10 Aug Introducing attendance
Attendance management is an integral part of on ground sales force management. At vymo we constantly work to make sales people’s life simple and productive. With this functionality end users, sales rep should be able to mark their attendance on the go without going to a specific place which will allow them to become more productive at sales. For managers they will have an easy and consolidated view of the the attendance they have to approve or reject.
Who are primary users of this functionality?
Attendance functionality is an essential feature for both sales reps and sales managers. Reps will apply through the app to mark the attendance for the day or previous days and manager will have provision to review those request and accept/reject the same for the same.
User experience for sales reps
- User can access the attendance tab on the hamburger menu on the left side of the Vymo home screen
- On click of the attendance tab user will land on a screen where he will be asked to put in his unique identifier number
- On verification of the unique ID user’s attendance will be marked for the day and request will be raised for the same and sent to manager for confirmation.
- Once marked user can’t revert or change the status of the application, it will continue to be same request for the manager
User experience Manager
- Manager can mark attendance for himself or approve/reject attendance request for his subordinates
- For manager they will see people requested to mark attendance for the day and limited number of previous days as well
- To go to previous day or next day manager will have option to go to previous day or next day but by default they should land on day’s listing
- Manager will have option to take action against each of the entry of his
- There will be option to select all and take action in one go as most of the action falls under this category
- In case of rejection managers will have option to add notes for every rejection
- Manager will have option to take action against each of the entry of his subordinates Manager can go back to a previous date to update status for that respective day
- Manager should be able to see entries where acceptance/rejection is already done
- Once taken action manager can’t revert the decision
- Manager will only see the requests from direct subordinates not everyone below him
Limitation/Restriction of this functionality
- Web version of this is not available, this is app only functionality
- There are no reports available as part of this initiative
- There will be client based configuration but no role based control available for the same
- This functionality works only on Online
Mark Attendance for employees
Switch to approval tab for attendance requests(Only Managers)